Pneumatic Lift PVE30
With an outer diameter of 75cm, it is the smallest single-family elevator on the market. The PVE30 pneumatic lift offers quality and design in minimal space. This option is ideal for narrower stairwells as it requires only 80cm for installation.
It has a single passenger capacity, and despite its small size is capable of lifting up to 159kg. Its structure is available in five different colours to suit any space. A small but very advanced vertical transport solution for contemporary architecture, where maximum use of space is a priority.
A panoramic lift that offers 360º visibility, preventing the feeling of claustrophobia that small spaces can cause.
All of our pneumatic lift models are available with 2, 3, 4 and 5 stops (15 metres maximum travel). No pit or machine room is required for installation. Environmentally-friendly, its operation requires no harmful greases or oils and is energy efficient as it only uses electricity during the upward travel.
In the event of a power failure there is no risk of entrapment, as the cab is automatically lowered to the bottom floor, at which point the passenger is able to get out.
- Outer diameter of the cylinder: 750mm
- Maximum load: 159 kg (one person)
- Available for 2, 3, 4 and 5 stops (15 metres travel)
- Speed: < 0.15m/s
- No pit required. Installation directly on existing floor.
- No machine room required
- LED lighting, telephone and cabin ventilation.
- Automatic push-button
- Level flooring on ground floor
- Minimum space required for installation: 80cm diameter (80 x 80cm)
- Minimum height required on top floor for installation: 2.45m
- 220V Single phase connection (25Amp)