Pneumatic Lift PVE52
Committed to improving accessibility in the home, we have specially designed this model for those who think ahead or those who, by necessity, require a single-family lift large enough to transport a passenger in a wheelchair with a companion. It has an outer diameter of 131.6 cm and can carry up to 3 people (238 kg maximum load).
Technology at the service of well-being, so that acquiring a single-family lift with capacity for a wheelchair does not mean giving up on design.
The ideal single-family lift for homes with ample space.
Panoramic self-supporting structure that allows 360º total visibility<&. Available in five different colours. Its exclusive stainless steel interior finish provides an extra touch of distinction and luxury. A top-of-the-range single-family lift.
All our models of pneumatic lifts are available with 2, 3, 4 and 5 stops (15 metres maximum travel). No pit or machine room is required for installation. Environmentally-friendly, its operation requires no harmful greases or oils and is energy efficient as it only uses energy during the upward travel.
In the event of a power failure there is no risk of entrapment, as the cab is automatically lowered to the bottom floor, at which point the passenger is able to get out.
- Outer diameter of the cylinder: 1316mm
- Maximum load: 238 kg (tres personas)
- Available for 2, 3, 4 and 5 stops (15 metres travel)
- Speed: < 0.15m/s
- No pit required. Installation directly on existing floor.
- No machine room required
- LED lighting, telephone and cabin ventilation.
- Automatic push-button
- Level flooring on ground floor
- Minimum space required for installation: 140cm diameter (140 x 140 cm)
- Minimum height required on top floor for installation: 2.45m
- 220V Single phase connection (32Amp)